This is an accessibility statement from Graphic Recorders Australia, created on 26 May 2021.
Measures to support accessibility
Graphic Recorders Australia takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of GRA Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. GRA Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of GRA Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on GRA Website:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @GraphicRecsAus
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/graphicrecordersaus
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of GRA Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Graphic Recorders Australia assessed the accessibility of GRA Website via self-evaluation.