Professional memberships are manually processed, and require a successful application to join.
In order to be eligible for a Professional Membership, you will need to have at least two years of experience working in the field, and have earned a minimum of $10k from Graphic Recording work in the past 12 months.
Your application will also require you to submit a short bio, website link, client testimonials (3), and up to 10 images of your work.
Please note that while GRA absolutely respects the value of visual practice outside of artistic ability, we believe that aesthetic quality is an important aspect of your role as a Graphic Recorder offering professional services.
The success of your application will be judged on the following criteria:
- Ability to articulate your role as a GR
- Ability to communicate a) a thing b) a concept c) a feeling
- Ability to capture correct content live
- Ability to synthesise / summarise information
- Clarity of content / flow / relationships
- Overall aesthetic quality, design and conceptual sophistication
- NEXT LEVEL AWESOMENESS
Please be mindful of these points when choosing work for your application, and in particular when choosing client testimonials.